Orsted is looking for an environment manager.
- supporting the delivery of the compensation plans
- representing the Hornsea Four project in discussions with external stakeholders and industry forums (if appropriate) on compensation and derogation issues
- sourcing and managing consultants to deliver high-quality input to the project, in agreement with the Hornsea Four consent manager
- proactively developing processes to set the best practice for delivering compensation on Hornsea Four
- helping any other U.K. projects understand the lessons learnt in the delivery of the compensation agreed and ensuring that Orsted is compliant with consent.
- have a background in working on DCO projects, preferably with experience in offshore, wind and/or DCO developments
- preferably have a demonstrable specialism in a particular field, ornithology would be particularly valuable, with a clear understanding of how to apply your knowledge in the planning processes
- can effectively communicate with a wide group of stakeholders, explain complex issues, and actively solve problems
- can deliver on time and on budget while managing competing demands of the project priorities and stakeholder advice.